Social Icons

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

About Me

My name is James but all through high school and college I was called Jams because I had a good taste in music and the nickname stuck.  I'm originally from a small city just outside of Detroit Michigan but two years ago I moved to Washington DC.  During college I studied photography but decided thats more of a hobby than a career.  One of my passions is cooking.  To me cooking is art.  You take different items that on there own might not look or taste great but when you put them together you can make something amazing.  It's something I have a talent for.  Ever since my parents would let me use the stove and oven, I would watch someone make something once and after when I make the same meal I would get the same or better results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment